Computer Engineer, Consultant Informatique & Project Manager
Applications Developper, Quality Assurance Manager and Advanced Linux user. Interested in software development process, quality assurance management, new technologies and methodologies.
Computer Sciences National School
Computer Sciences Engineer degree.2003
Business Analyst at SGCIB
Technical Team Leader at SGCIB
12/10 - 06/11
Quality Assurance Team Leader
SunGard - AvantGard Payments
- Work on SunGard AvantGard Payments project as a QA Team Leader within Tunis R&D team: payments application multi-platform, based on J2EE technology, using JBoss, Websphere AS and Weblogic AS, Oracle and SQL Server DBs; on Windows Server, Solaris, AIX and RedHat Operating Systems ;
- Mains tasks:
Manage QA team: QA resources management and coaching, newcomer training, testing planning and strategies (priorities, estimations, follow-up, reporting...) and work with remote QA Team, Dev Team and Product Management in Belgium;
Test plan development and execution: functional tests, non-regression tests, smoke tests, sanity tests, performance tests, software compliance tests, software configuration compatibility tests...
Test plan review: test cases coverage beside Specification;
Manage project hardware infrastructure: Install, configure and maintain QA Virtual Machine Server (VMware ESXi 3.5 Hypervisor) running on DELL PowerEdge server machine, used for specific configuration tests and performance tests;
Setup and manage VMs: Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit),
Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.5 including different Appservers
and DBs supported combinations;
Compliance application tests on different supported software configurations:
Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.5, Oracle 10/10g, SQL Server 2008, Websphere 6.0/6.1/7.0, Weblogic 10/10g.
Coordinate test automation with a remote team using HP QTP tool;
Work on an Agile development environment, using Scrum methodology;
Manage bug tracking using Jira, manage scrum tasks using GreenHopper Jira extension;
Tools/Environment: HP QuickTestPro, Jira, GreenHopper, Oracle Weblogic, IBM Websphere Application Server, JBoss, Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, VMware ESXi 3.5, VMware Infrastructure 3, Toad for Oracle/Toad for SQL Server, IBM Websphere MQ 6.0.
Keys: Quality Assurance, Scrum, Java/JEE, Application Server, Database, SQL, Virtualization, Payment,SEPA, Swift (Message format MT and MX, swift connectivity), Project/Team Management, coaching..11/09 - 11/10
Software Testing Project Manager
SAGEM Software & Technologies,
Research & Development Department
- Manage Testing Team: resources management, project planning/management;
- Participate to review meetings and conference calls: test plan review, deliveries review…
- Develop and execute Test Plans based on project/customer functional specification:
Establish testing strategies
Compliance between customer requirements and test plan (coverage rate, compliance matrix);
- Develop automatic test scenarios;
- Manage bug tracking using Bugzilla;
- Work on test automation: STAF (Software Testing Automation Framework) and Python/Jython.
Tools: Bugzilla, STAF, Netbeans Python, MS Project
Keys: Python/Jython, Test, Embedded Systems, ARM7, Nucleus, RS232/485, GSM, PLC, Project Management.07/08 - 10/09
Senior CAD Engineer
Technology Research & Development
- Quality Responsible: Define QA docs, test plans, check lists, bugs report and working procedures. Improve quality with data analysis and indicators: Root Cause Analysis (5-Whys method), Preventive Actions…
- Tools development and maintenance for IPs (Intellectual Property): Automation tool development for libraries views generation using Java, C/C++ and Tcl/Tk programming languages.
- IPs generation, packaging and validation: support IP designers on libraries views generation and packaging for CMOS and derivative technologies.
Tools/Environment: ClearCase, Codex, Cadence ICC/ICOA, Mentor Graphics Calibre, Solaris/HP UX/Linux RedHat.
Keys: Java, C/C++, Tcl/Tk, Shell (csh, ksh), Quality Assurance, Test, CMOS technologies, Project Tracking Systems, EDA (Electronic Design Automation), Project Management.11/03 - 06/08
C/C++, Java, SKILL, Tcl/Tk, unix shell, Python/Jython, XML
Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual C++ (6, .NET), JBuilder, IBM Rational Rose, Oracle WebLogic AS, IBM Websphare AS, Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, MS Sharepoint, Reqtify, MS Project
VMware ESXi 3.5, VMware Infrastructure 3, VMware Workstation/Player, Sun VirtualBox
MS/DOS, Windows 3.x/9x/Me/NT/2K/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2K3/2K8/2K8 R2, UNIX, Linux (Red Hat, Fedora, Ubuntu), Solaris, Mac OSX.
English, French, Arabic: All fluent
Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (RHEL4) Certificate Number: 604006566611320
Honors and Awards
Front-End and Technology Manufacturing Awards 2006 – STMicroelectronics: "65nm IO's offer on time 29 different libraries, ready for product PG"
Member of Young-Sciences Association of Tunisia (Association Jeune-Sciences de Tunisie) since 1994 to 2005
Member of Junior Chamber International (JCI), since 2005 to present
JCI Trainer, since March 2007
Photography, Traveling, Reading, Cinema, High-Tech